https://www.balaisabaibai.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/camiguin-open-1.jpg 852 1200 martinms24 https://www.balaisabaibai.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/logo_balai-sa-baibai_500px-300x151.jpg martinms242021-03-13 16:32:072021-03-13 17:42:58Reopening of Camiguin on April 19, 2021
Reopening of Camiguin on April 19, 2021
We are pleased to announce the reopening of Camiguin on April 19, 2021.
From this date onwards, travels to and from Camiguin will be possible again and subject to the following restrictions and requirements:
- On arrival, a negative RT-PCR test, taken no more than 48h ago, must be presented
- Each person needs a separate QR code, which can be applied for here: https://cleancamiguinqr.com
- Travel documents must be applied for here: https://s-pass.ph
- The minimum stay in a resort/hotel is 3 nights.
- For stays longer than 5 days, an antigen test must be done on the island after the 5th day
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via the contact form
We look forward to welcoming you soon at Balai sa Baibai.
Your Balai sa Baibai Team